CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Ikut Kata Hati

MY HEARTBEAT!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 13, 2010

++when i asked ALLAH++


I asked Allah to take away my pride.

Allah said,”No.” It is not for me to take it away but for you to give it up.”

I asked ALLAH to make my ugly face, beautiful.

ALLAH said, ” No.” It is your taqwa that matter and, your physical beauty is only temporary.”

I asked ALLAH to grant me patience.

ALLAH said, ” No.” Patience is a byproduct of tribulations: it isn’t granted, it is earned”

I asked ALLAH to give me happiness.

ALLAH said “No”. “I give you blessings, happiness is up to you.”

I asked ALLAH to spare me pain.

ALLAH said, ” No.” Suffering draws you apart from wordly cares and brings you closer to me.”

I asked ALLAH to make my spirit grow.

ALLAH said, ” No.” “You must grow on your own, but I will prune you to make you fruitful.”

I asked for all things that I might enjoy in life.

ALLAH said” No.” I will give you life so that you may enjoy all things.”

I asked ALLAH to help me L.O.V.E. others, as much as HE loves me.

ALLAH said. ” Finally you have the idea!”

What if ALLAH couldn’t take time to bless us today because we couldn’t take the time to thank HIM yesterday?

What if ALLAH decided to stop leading us tomorrow because we disobey HIM today?

What if we never saw another flower bloom because we grumbled when ALLAH sent the rain?

What if ALLAH didn’t walk with us today because we failed to recognize it as HIS day?

What if ALLAH took away HIS message because we failed to listen to the messenger?

What if ALLAH stopped loving and caring for us because we failed to love and care for others?

What if ALLAH not hear us today because we would not listen to HIM yesterday?

What if ALLAH answered our prayers the way we answer HIS call to service?

What if ALLAH meet our needs the way we give HIM our live?

What if today is the last day of your life?

What would you say to ALLAH? Are you ready to see HIM?

Think about it!

Wallahu’alam


Kate hatiku,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin